Re: toot toot

Oh now, milord Gregory!

	Congratulations on your pun and on James' reaction!  I love a good pun
myself .... remind me to tell you of the one I perpetrated upon my lord once,
which ended with an _utterly_ innocent declaration of: "And when I find
someone who makes these things modernly, I can have them make you a red hair
ring from my shorn locks!"  <Very Big Wicked Grin ....>

	But--but--to toot your horn and then not tell us the pun?????

	Waaaaaaah!!!

	(I am now seeing scenes in my mind's eye--and I have a sick mind--of
the Monty Python sketch about the use of words in battle .... anyone remember
that?  WW1 scenes and trench warfare, using a translation of something into
German .... silly!)

	C'mon now, give.  What was the pun?  Set it up for us and inflict it--
unless you fear it might do us all in???  :-)

	Cheers,
	Meli