Re: Royal Heraldry Changes and Where You Fit In

According to Lance Harrop:

> Her Excellency, Baroness Thjora Arnkitelsdottir writes:
> > >
> > #*!*& #!#*^@ (fill in your favorite expletive here) cotisses!
> > They are a pain to have to sew.
> >
> > -Thjora Arnkitelsdottir
> >
> Thank you your Excellency.  However, you haven't said if you want to get
> rid of them ;-).
>
> Another Barony heard from,

Unfortunately (?) I don't want to get rid of them. The cotisses
do make the arms look spiff. To simplify things though, the
fields should be the same. From what I've observed, over 50% of
the regalia is already that way.

If anyone has any suggestions for easy (easier) ways to
sew/paint the cotisses please pass them along.

-Thjora Arnkitelsdottir