Re: Royal Heraldry Changes and Where You Fit In

Baroness Thjora answers to whether she wants to keep the Cotisses;

> Unfortunately (?) I don't want to get rid of them. The cotisses
> do make the arms look spiff. To simplify things though, the
> fields should be the same. From what I've observed, over 50% of
> the regalia is already that way.

There seems a lot of consensus on changing the Queen's and Princesses
fields, but keeping the cotisses all around.

> If anyone has any suggestions for easy (easier) ways to
> sew/paint the cotisses please pass them along.

There have been a number of comments, or at least I've heard some, from
seamstresses who claim to have an easy way to do the cotisses.  Of
course, the obvious solution is to publish the method in the next Oak ;-).

Thank you Earl Dafydd and Baroness Thjora for your comments.

In Service
Leifr Johansson
Who seems mildmannered here, but you should see his sidebar conversations ;-)