Re: Royal Heraldry Changes and Where You Fit In

> Leifr Johansson asks:
>
>	Why did Mistress Kiri and Countess Anya make the Queens roses
>	barded and seeded Or rather then barded and seeded proper?

At the time, the Laruel King of Arms (I've forgotten who it was) discouraged
the use of the term "proper" in blazons, prefering tincture descriptions.
There was (and still may be) a move to supress what was termed "the
Naturalist Heresy".  Although, they *did* pass a badge for Mistress Tannis
of Tir-y-Don with "a peacock proper".

Acording to Mistress Kiri's recollection, the Consort's arms should be
"...roses barbed vert seeded Or..."

Phillip