Re: Canceled Event

Tirloch wrote:

> The Archery and War Collegium that has been scheduled for 12-14 May 1995
> has been canceled. The camping event was going to use a school in Middleburg,
> VA. Unfortunately, the athletic department of this school had scheduled a
> soccer competition for the same weekend. We found out about this conflict
> this morning and negotiations were unsuccessful to reach closure for having
> the spiff event with 300-500 soccer folks sharing the fields of honor.

And a disgruntled Aelfgar Greyseas writes via Corun's account;

Soccer will never be and intersting sport until they introduce of archery.

In service,
Corun and Aelfgar the Disgruntled

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | This is a little souvenir I picked up on Mangus III.
 Dark Horde by birth | That was setting one. Anyone want to see setting two?