Fight Practice at St. Stephen's

For those of you who attend fight/duello/dance practice at GMU, please
note that I am still attempting to keep the site over the summer.  I
finally got in touch with Dead Guy Todd, who says that he's not sure that
they can afford to have a manager in the building over the summer, but is
consulting with his boss to find out ...

There WILL be practice this week; next week is iffy.  I do not know about
any practices after that.

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal