More tidings of summer

Greetings Merry Rosers!

I just thought I would let everyone know that the College of Rencester is
now out for the summer, so if anyone's trying to get in touch with us,
it'll have to wait til August. Also, I'm stepping down as Seneschal of
Rencester-- I'm graduating in about 6 days. (YAY!!!) My successor is Anna
of Bray (mka Anne Seville) and after about the middle of August she can
be reached at:
arsevi@mail.wm.edu

Over the summer she won't have access to email, and my account will be
deleted sometime after I graduate. Sorry if there's any inconvenience...
I'm going to unsubscribe from the list in a couple of days, so if anyone
has any Rencester business, I would advise getting to it fast. :)

Yours in Service,
Lady Muireann ni Riordain