Re: Status of Wednesday St. Stephen's Practice?

At this point, Todd "Dead Guy" Turner no longer returns my calls.  Of
course, he never *did.*  I'm calling over to the field house to see if we
can get some space there.

I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.  I am moving off-campus
(to the lovely Haus Skyggedal in Reston, VA, where I get to work all day
and then get yelled at all night, oh joy!) on Tuesday night.  I am
ASSUMING that the gym will be open this Wednesday (finals will still be
going on, as they were last Wednesday, and the gym was open then) but I
do not know at this point if I will be able to go.

I will post to the Merry Rose as soon as I find out whether we'll be able
to keep up Wednesday night practice on campus.

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal