Re: Crown Tourney

Lady Rhiannon Ui Niall,

Thank you for your excellent contribution to the Crown list.  Though I
wonder how it was possible for Lord Osric Logan to lose nine fights in
a double elimination tourney?  What ammazes me more is that, if I'm not
wrong, all five of these contestants come from the same Barony (Sacred
Stone, I believe) and further, all from the same canton (Guardians).
Could it be possible that one southern Barony provided five unbelts for
Crown, while all the north from Stierbach up provided a total of three
fighters (Earl Dafydd, Lord Xenaphon, and myself)?  There is a definite
imbalance of effort indicated here.

> Lord Bralluc (Bralos) Blackheart - Lady Gwynwulf - W0/L2
> Lord Osric Logan - Lady Arielle of Shadowoulfe - W7/L9
> Lord Connor of Tipperary - Lady Rhiannon Ui Niall - W2/L2 (?)
> Lord Brandon of Tipperary - Lady Diana - W1/L2 (?)
> Lord Keigan Matthis Broussard - Lady Orianna
>
> I *believe* the wins/losses for Connor and Brandon are correct,
> but I am basing those on Logan's info and what round he says he
> fought Connor.  I apologize for not remembering more.  You and I
> were similarly distracted it seems.

There were certainly a number of distractions at Crown.

In Service
Leifr Johansson