Wednesday Night Fight Practice

Well, folks, here's the poop.  We can't get the gym.  Period.  They're
not willing to keep their manager on to that late at night in the summer.

So, I asked about the field house.  Turns out there is another group
using it Mon-Thurs 6-9 pm.  (IMHO this may well be the same group of
dimwitted women in burgundy and gold miniskirts that were the bane of
fight practices in years past, but Bruce Cooper was unwilling to divulge
the name of the group.  Said dimwits conduct inappopriate usage of state
property.)  But we can get the gym from 7-10 pm on Fridays.  Is there
interest in using it then, or should I just cancel?

If anyone out there can think of a better site, speak now.  I can't think
of any other sites that we could use for fight practice, but then and
again, I've only been here a year ...

Karen