RE:whats a pell was(thanks a zillion)

> A LIGHT striking dummy?  Which part of the Kingdom are you from Lord
> Xavier.  I just wish that was true four years ago ;-).
>
> In Service
> Leifr

M'lord Leifer

Sorry, I am an idealist at times.  Are you currently a fighter?  I think
alot more people would don the heavy armor and fight if it wasn't for the
practice of if they feel pain they'll learn method of teaching.
this was not meant to flame heavy fighters but there is a reason why some
of the other kingdoms do not want to fight with us.  And I am currently
planning on becoming a heavy fighter in earnest when my studies end a
year from now.

In service
Xavier