An additional Friday Fighter Practice

Greetings fellow patrons!

Griffith ap Cadfael requested that I inform everyone that there is a friday
fighter practice at his home in Falls Church (Ponte Alto) starting at about
5:30 PM

Directions:

Take 495 to route 50 eastbound.  Turn right at the first stoplight, which is
Jaguar trail.  Follow Jaguar trail until it curls to the left and becomes
Marc drive.  Turn right on Nealon, and Griffith's house is the second on the
left.

Yours,

Saaral/Grey the Succinct (Don't blame me, a BEAR named me!)
"Siege is such an ugly word...I prefer 'Etude for Strings and Heavy Percussion'"