Atlantian OP online?

     Greetings from Caroline, in waterlogged Calontir. Is the Atlantian OP
     online? We're having a conversation back here on the numbers of the
     various orders (peerage and the track to get there), and I wanted to
     compare the Calontir ones with those of a similar - sized,
     similar-aged kingdom. Atlantia won.

     Thanks for any help you can provide!

     Looking forward to the Sack of Salerno in Calontir this weekend but
     wishing I could be at Emerald Joust,
     Caroline
     (who doesn't even want to think about how a Golden Dolphin compares to
     a Torse (the AoA level service award) or a Calon Cross (the GoA level
     service award) -- I think it's closer to the Cross, but I'm not sure)
     clsmit@ccmail.monsanto.com