Re: Braveheart

> When I first heard about the movie, my first guess was that it might be
> about Robert the Bruce ...
>                                                          ... It would
> make a great movie, especially the Battle of Bannockburn!

I think the problem with making Robert the Bruce the hero of
a movie is that he did some unheroic things, like stabbing
his rival while he was praying in church, and leaving William
Wallace in the lurch.  Or am I thinking of MacBeth?

-- David the Hulk
arms: The Bruce banner, charged
      with a Gamma rayonnee vert.