Re: Braveheart

Edward wrote;
> I think the problem with making Robert the Bruce the hero of
> a movie is that he did some unheroic things, like stabbing
> his rival while he was praying in church, and leaving William
> Wallace in the lurch.  Or am I thinking of MacBeth?

Don't you mean Robert Bruce, the great (or is it great great) granfather
of Robert "the" Bruce, aka Robert I of Scotland? Or is there another
William Wallace I don't know about? Heck, the Bruce family had Roberts
at least as far back as before 1141, the year Robert Bruce, First Lord of
Annandale died. I think it was this Bruce who fought with the Wallace
of Braveheart. Wasn't it???

In service (and not a little confusion),
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |              What's coming at you,
 Dark Horde by birth |               is coming from you.