Re: Braveheart

Well, I don't know the relevant history of the time; so, my willing
suspension of disbelief was unaffected. I enjoyed the movie for its
own sake.

A quicky runthru the library made it clear that I watched a fantasy,
not a historic dramatization. But that's okay, for two reasons:

1) At the beginning of the flick, the narrator talked about how
history is written by the winners but that this movie was a guess
at how the losers might have written it. In other words, this is
a self-indulgent fantasy, and we will stretch things our way
until they almost snap.

2) The writer's last name is Wallace.....

-henry