Re: Braveheart

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Brett W. McCoy wrote:

> Regarding that, I read that a lot of gays are protesting the film because
> Edward's portrayal was a bit too overdone.  Any comments on that?

One portrayal is as good as another.  No one here knows what Edward's
personality was really like.  If they had to be a bit heavy-handed to
make sure everyone understood....wait, this is a MOVIE!  It's fiction.
What does it matter if a character was blantently gay, or just gay.

I'd think many gays would be cheering that they can count a real King as
one of their numbers...

Uther