Re: Braveheart

[Alianora's comments re: Edward II's supposed homosexuality snipped]

Istvan wrote:
> Regarding that, I read that a lot of gays are protesting the film because
> Edward's portrayal was a bit too overdone.  Any comments on that?

A friend of mine in the Midrealm says that gay factions there are hot
about him being in a dress.....ie. a full length houpalonde. But that
could be one small segment of the community not aware of fashion in the
14th century.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |              What's coming at you,
 Dark Horde by birth |               is coming from you.