Braveheart

Eogan remarks that a friend of his saw a program (on HBO I believe) on the
making of Bravehart. He states that Scottish Army extras were used in the
battle scenes. In actuality, the extras were members of the Irish Reserves.
It is amusing to watch thm march into a tent, get kitted it kilts, smear mud
all over themselves and walk through a line picking up a weapon and emerge from
the othere side as "scots". I was interested to see what appeared to be bill
hooks sans shafts used as swords/falchions by many of the extras.
                               Eadric