Re: The Crusades

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>    Did anyone get to see the 2 hour documentary on A&E, on Sunday, called
> "Knights and Armour". Last night they started a four part series on "The
> Cursades".

Alas that I missed the Sunday night, as a friend told me about one day too
late.  But I did catch the Crusades (taped it, in fact).  Terry Jones
really has put some new life into it, wouldn't you say?  Also, check out
Biography this week.  Last night, they profiled Genghis Khan, and tonight,
our old buddy, Attila the Hun.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |