Re: The Crusades

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>    Did anyone get to see the 2 hour documentary on A&E, on Sunday, called
> "Knights and Armour". Last night they started a four part series on "The
> Cursades".
>
>    Great stuff...
>
> Luther

Yeah I saw "The Crusades".  I really enjoyed it.  I thought it was well
done 'cept I don't quite know whether I like the talking paintings though.
And did anyone besides me detect a more than slight anti-catholic bias.

-Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amature blacksmith and brewer
Virtual SCA Library
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html