Re: The Crusades

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, Eric Jon Campbell wrote:

> Yeah I saw "The Crusades".  I really enjoyed it.  I thought it was well
> done 'cept I don't quite know whether I like the talking paintings though.
> And did anyone besides me detect a more than slight anti-catholic bias.

Not surpising, as much trouble Monty Python had with the Church in the
'70's for it's horrible and obscene humour.  Remember 'The Bishop' skit
that was on there (with Jones playing the title role)?

Brett W. McCoy                       | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |