Re: Crusades - Part 2

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:

>      I just finished watching part 2 of "The Crusades". I can't imagine
> walking a thousand miles, in chain mail, through the desert, over
> mountains, starving, thirsty, broke and wearing "soft leather slippers" .
>      No wonder they were so pissed when they reached Jerusalem.

The painted statue actors are a bit awkward, though.

> "There is a pleasure in being mad that none but madmen know."

There is only one difference between myself and a madman, and that is I am
not mad...

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |