Re: The Crusades

On 6 June, 1995, Luther wrote:

>   Did anyone get to see the 2 hour documentary on A&E, on Sunday, called
>"Knights and Armour". Last night they started a four part series on "The
>Cursades".

Thankfully, my Lady Wife recorded the Knights and Armour program for me. I
taped the first episode of Terry Jone's Crusade program this time around, I
missed it when Media General was previewing the History Channel (I hope we
get it) back in March.

Prior to that, I watch A&E's Biography of Cinggis Khan, and found myself
cringing at the pronounciation of some of the names.  I think A&E is doing a
biography on 5 different "Conquerors" this week, but I could be mistaken.

Yours,

Saaral/Grey the Succinct (Don't blame me, a BEAR named me!)

"I am not a number... I am King of England..er oops, wrong production!"