Re: Assessment/Motels

>Could anyone provide me with possible motel information for Assessment?
> Chains, location relative to site, etc.?

Well, unfortunately the site is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere,
about ten minutes off U.S. 29 between Charlottesville and Lynchburg.
Your best bet would be in Charlottesville, about 45 minutes away from the
site, although there could be a Mom-and-Pop-type place closer. Perhaps a
kind Isenfiri could recommend places on the south side of C-ville?

Good luck,
Duncan, who wishes he could attend Assessment, but the commute's a killer
Tom Brady       831 Chatham, Elmhurst, IL  60126        SCA: Duncan MacKinnon
 "I don't recall your name, but your manners are familiar." - Oliver Herford
    See my web page for info on Celtic music, GLB issues, and the SCA
          http://eddie.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/~duncan/home.htm