Roxbury Mill Sewing Circle

          Greetings from the Deputy Chatelaine of Roxbury Mill!
          I am trying to set up a sewing circle or at least to provide
          space for people to get together to sew (I have a large
          basement with a work table.)  The first circle meeting will
          be Sunday June 18th at 1pm, only if anyone is interested in
          meeting.  Please send me an email or call me at home -
          301-258-9406 or work 202-401-1615 by Friday June 16th if you
          will be coming.  This is not limited to shire residents, all
          are welcome!  Please pass the message on to those who are
          not on the net.
          Thank you!
          Elaine Gilbert