*No* Acorn Nite on Thursday.

Greetings All...

This is just to let you know that the Acorn Folding,Stapling, Labeling,
Mutilating, Pool Party scheduled for Thursday has moved to Monday the 19th.
 I discovered a Major Error as I was taking the thing to the Printer.  oops.
 We will still be hanging around the pool on Thursday, so all and sundry are
welcome to come swim, gossip, chat, embroider, work on armour, sew pennsic
garb, bake cakes, whatever suits your fancy....  But Mark next monday on your
calendars!  It would be awfully nice to see some new faces....We aren't
*that* far out in the country!!!!

Anne Elizabeth