From: John Strauss  <gc429@cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
To:  <atlantia-l@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Henry's Ankles
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 1995 5:10PM

Leifr posted:

>Dibs.

Dibs? Dibs? Aw c'mon Leifr. How unsporting! Claiming an award for a song
you haven't even written yet.

Earlier, you claimed it was popular. And you hadn't even written it.
Now, you lay dibs on an award for it? And it still isn't written?

In light of all that, I could claim I already heard it and that it
isn't the sort of song a norseman would sing. In fact, I can truthfully
say that I have been unable to get a single norseman to even listen to
the thing all the way through. At this rate, you are gonna get kicked
right out of the viking halbard guild.

Ianthe? You are well known in academic circles for your linguistic advances
in Henrish. Further, this whole "ankles" thing is Your Fault <tm>. Can
you rescue me from Leifr's vaporsong?

-Henry