Re: Henry's Ankles

Leifr writes:

> Warm up your pen, Baron Corun; start scribbling away, Lord Gregory
> Blount; you don't want Aislynn and I to win this by default, do you?

Well, it was my keyboard, and not my pen that I warmed up, but I hope you've
seen my limericks by now, and consider them a fair entry into the contest.
I didn't have any need of beta testing. These products were ready for the
consumer right off the drawing board. ;-)

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |
 Dark Horde by birth |	       	  vivivi - the editor of the Beast