Re: Meridies Mailing List

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Jeff Tyeryar wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Can someone please mail me with the proper address of the Meridies
> mailing list/listserve?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Beornheard

acording to their web page at

http://www.ualr.edu/~jdwillis1/meridies.html

**begin **
Many of the computer literate members of the SCA read and respond on the
Rialto, also known in
newsgroups as rec.org.sca. Meridians who are internet capable on their
computers keep in contact
over the Meridian Mailing List. To join the Meridian mailing list just
send mail to:
meridies-request@his.uab.edu Be sure to include your email address.
**end **

Note:
a good number of the kingdoms with listserver groups advertise this fact
on their web page a complete listing of the kingdom web pages can be
found at

http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/SCA/NEW.STUFF/LINKS.HTML

in service
Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html