Henry's Ankles, allowed entrants

Lady Elayne asks:

> Ooh, can I play?

Certainly, as far as I know, there are no limitations.  Lady Deoca has
just posted to widen the contest to any Bardic art.  Lord Hal has
reminded us that, as we are attempting to recreate Viking Hal Bardic
arts, norse period styles should be favored over other forms.  I'm not
sure how much this should be weighted, but has Lady Deoca has asked Lord
Hal to judge, obviously his opinions have merit.

I only mentioned Baron Corun and Lord Gregory Blount by name because
Corun originally suggested writing songs about Lord Hal, and because I
thought Gregory would respond to a specific challenge.  I didn't mean to
exclude anyone.  In fact, a lot of people seem to want to play.

So I look forward to seeing you entry.

In Service
Leifr Johansson, "Si non tibi placet, non emendate agis"