Collegium Traffic Advisory

Route 29 is closed just north of Charlottesville by flooding.

They expect the situation to continue into the weekend. Anyone
travelling to Collegium Boring Alice from the south should make
sure to take either I-81 or I-95. Do NOT take 29 without first
contacting the highway dept to ensure the roads are open.

This should only seriously impact on Isenfir and Citadel. The rest
of you may now return to our regularly scheduled program.

-Henry Best