Re[2]: Strykar's Multiplicative Ears

     Henry wrote:

%Has anyone noticed that there is this tendency for this sort of
%thing to be Ianthe's fault?

     Ellwood replied:

Your point being?  8^)

     I carry on:

     I think the noble Henry may be objecting to the thought that a
     doddering crone like myself would have the slightest interest in
     noticing male anatomy.  After all, I'm long married to a man of fame
     and substance; and am the mother of a sweet child.

     Such things as the curve of Henry's ankles, Strykar's growing dignity
     (and susceptibility to cranial sunburn) and the allure of Strykar's
     shell-like ears are supposed to be lost on a withered rose, long past
     her prime.

     In fact, in spite of my growing nearsightedness, I find the general
     aesthetic state of Manhood in Atlantia and the East to have diminished
     not one whit from the level I remembered.  If anything, the passing
     years have produced men of a whole new level of magnetic maturity, far
     beyond the near-innocent charm of the boychicks who used to cluster by
     the list's edge.

     Ianthe                                    kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
     (Who shouldn't Touch,
     but most certainly can Look)