Re: I'll probably get maimed for this....

Saaral writes:

> but,
>
> Now that the issue of Henry's ankles has been settled, what are we going to do
> about the mathematical/reproductive skills of Sir Strykar's ears and other
> appendages?

I figure you've got two choices.  Either submit your own Viking Hal
Bardic works, or offer a competition on the new subject to get more
entraints.  I've done my bit, and have already gone on to new subjects ;-).

> trying to remove the freshly painted target from his helm....

Don't worry, we know how to find you.

In service
Leifr Johansson
Viking Hal Bard (until they throw me out of the guild)