Dance classes at Pennsic

The ever exquisite Ysabeau d'Atchoo asked:

Is there anyone at the Merry Rose who intends to teach middle eastern
dancing a
ncludes a small paragraph
on dance and craft classes but leaves not a hint of i
 pack so as to be utterly prepared for a middle eastern dance class, etc.

    There will be many classes regarding middle eastern dance, drumming, culture, et al, down at the Orluk Oasis.  I myself will be teaching basic drumming,(no
Belady....there ARE other rythms!)  Baron Dur is usually camped down by the lake.
If I may be of further assistance, give me a call.
Cordially;
          Mustafa

ps  You would have met Dur at the Highland River Melees, IF you had come!