Re: Air at Pennsic

> Does anyone know of sources for either fans that can be used in a tent at
> Pennsic? I'm looking for either solar or battery powered( larger than the
> palm sized ones at Wal-Mart). Any help is dearly appreciated (so, 100 degree
> temps are not very common in Ireland or Scotland).
>
> Brigantia

I found battery powered fans at Brookstone that worked great!  I
don't remember the cost but they ran on D-cell batteries (either 2 or
4 of them), the blades were enclosed (so you were less likely to get
that dangling favor caught in it), and quite compact (folded into a
about a 3"x3"x2" block.

HTH!

-- Manus MacDhai
    Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill