From: owner-atlantia-l
To: gc429; atlantia-l
Subject: Re: alchemy (was peerages)
Date: Thursday, July 27, 1995 8:26AM

          I hear that Guido is hiding out in some foreign realms.  In
          fact, arguably the Quest for Guido is what got us started on
          this whole peerage thing.  But when I bought my alchemy kit
          from Guido I had some initial problems as well.  It turns
          out a piece was missing.  Perhaps your kit has the same
          problem.  So when you do catch up with Guido, I am sure he
          will be willing to set it all to rights. . . .

          Thalia