Re: Is Guido a Laurel (etc..)?

At 10:26 PM 31.07.95, kuijt@umiacs.UMD.EDU (David/Dafydd/Guido) wrote:

>With Guido I attempt to maintain a much closer correspondence to the
>real middle ages,

Oh, so you're placing integrity over my lame attempt at humor.  ;-)  (All
I'd thought of was, "Well, OK, obviously he either bribed somebody for the
Pelican or forged some papers".  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  :-)

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis                 |
|Power Mac w/PPP               | The problem with any unwritten law is that |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |  you don't know where to go to erase it.   |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent