Pennsic Rider Needed

My wife Baroness Gillian, will be leaving for Pennsic Friday Morning, August
4th. Today her traveling partner/co-driver cancelled out on her.
She would very much appreciate it if there is someone out there who could
fill this billiet and share the driving responsibilities. She cannot drive in
W. VA. nor does she want to make this trip alone. She  would have room for
(some) cargo. We could also accomodate you on the return trip.

Her route will be: I-85 from Greenville SC to Charlotte. I-77N to W VA and so
on, so basically anyone in the Sacred Stone or Black Diamond Area would be on
her way. If there is anyone or you know anyone who could help us out we would
greatly appreciate it.

Duke Olaf

DukeOlaf@aol.com
(803)879-2574