HELP! Looking for Lori Cassell!

Looking for Lori Cassell from Barony Black Diamond.  Unfortunately, I don't
know her society name.  I have lost her phone number and her email is bouncing.

If anyone can help with some contact info, pleasepleaseplease do so.  In case
she has also been struck with cantfindit-itis, please have her call me at
(301) 912-2268.

Thank you all...

--
This has been another
blithering message from...                    --Sasquatch