date of the Merry Rose Party

Greetings Merry Rosers,

If it is possible to influence when the Merry Rose Party will be, my lovely wife and I would like
to try.  Owing to many considerations to numerous to mention here, Elspeth and I will not be able
to arrive at Pennsic until Thursday morning, the 17th of August.  So unless you plan to keep the
party going for several days, we would not have the honor to attend if the party is scheduled on
Wednesday.

If you do, in spite of our pleas, decide to have it on Wednesday, we will, with a heavy heart,
resign ourselves to struggle through our otherwise drab, wretched lives bereft of your charming
and wondrous company.  (heavy sigh)

zzz. /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_.,| Ẹghan mac Ailpin, Caithness               |
    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-' | Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia      |
   '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      | mka  Gene Bonar	grb@fns.com  919 772 1112 |