alchemy

Earl Dafydd sends this through the Grapevine:

--->With regard to the alchemically-pursuing, and to Mistress Keilyn's
perpetual motion machine, I would ask if any of you gentles
that bought such Italian contraptions from Guido have a written
contract?

Last I heard, Conte Guido was in Rome, attending the Pope with
hopes of achieving some Papal sinecure.  If you have any
complaints about the efficacy of devices you bought from him,
perhaps you should send letters to him there.

Hrmmm. Burnt again. I didn't get my cut of the holy relics he sold at
MY University, either......

Okay, well, the Good Count will get his, someday.

-Henry