From: DyanThr @ SMTP (DyanThrall) {sca-east-approval@world.std.com}
To: sca-east @ SMTP (sca-east) {sca-east@world.std.com}; jshaner
Cc: kates @ SMTP (kates) {kates@interport.com}; julienc @ SMTP (julienc)
{julienc@epix.net}; 7123135 @ SMTP (71231.3506) {71231.3506@compuserve.com};
Skysong @ SMTP (Skysong) {Skysong@aol.com}
Subject: Lesbian and Bisexual Woman
Date: Friday, August 04, 1995 6:54AM

 -Poster: DyanThrall@aol.com

Greetings!

Dyan O'Choda is holding a "Ladies Tea" at Pennsic for lesbian and bisexual
woman.  The "Tea" (read it keg) will be held Monday Aug 14th at 3:30pm.
 Munchies and drinkables will be served.  Dress is casual.

This is not a meeting, there is no agenda, it ain't no official nuffin',
just
an opportunity to have a few drinks, and talk to other ladies of
like-orientation.

O'Choda encampment is on NE9.  That is the corner of St Lawrence and
Sedalia's Way.  Over by I-79.  Welcome!