Re: Street Performances

On Mon, 7 Aug 1995 MageSteve@aol.com wrote:

> John,
>   The Inner Harbor in Baltimore gives performances like that.  Last time we
> were there, they had a number of jugglers.
>
> Steve

The reason you see so many jugglers at the Inner Harbor right now
is because a store called the Juggling Capitol, whose headquarters
are in the old Post Office Pavilion in DC, has opened a cart there.
They usually have a lot of people (jugglers) hanging around.
The person in charge there is Neil Stammer.  If you're there,
tell him Tanner and Janell said hi.  (And if you feel like spending
money, we're registered there for our upcoming wedding... :-)

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Juggler
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.