req:pennsic pop data

HI does anyone know the population of pennsic on the dates I am missing
I am going to try and forecast the attendance

my rough estimates assuming a linear growth in the years between 15 and
eighteen is giving an attendance of 9591 but I think this may be a little
conservative since the trend looks exponential (Q*(X^(pennsic
year))) in the long run, however, I need the recent points to see if there
has been a point of inflection(pennsic leveling off like in an organic growth
curve).  It seems that pennsic has been growing recently at about 600
people a year at a slightly increasing rate.

Thanks in advance

Yes I am REALLY looking forward to pennsic(can't ya tell)

-Xavier

           1          150
           2          300
           3          350
           4          ???
           5          ???
           6          500
           7          700
           8         1200
           9         ????
          10         1938
          11         2542
          12         3070
          13         3200
          14         3804
          15         4114
          16         4600
          17         5204
          18         5806
          19         ????
          20         ????
          21         ????
          24         NA(yet)

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html