RE: Crown Tourney

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose and those lurking around and
about in Cheapside from Konrad der ruhige Baer.

Lady Rhiannon asked about the date and location of Crown Tourney.  My
understanding is that Crown will be the first weekend in November and will
be held in or near  Myrtle Beach, SC at a "castle".  I don't have the name
of the site at hand at work but may have it at home, if so I will post it
tomorrow if no one else does.

Regards,
Konrad