Pointless War

Howdy!

    There is an error in the Pointless War information flyer. The site
will indeed open friday October 6 at 3 p.m. However the site does not
close until MONDAY 9 October at 1 p.m. The flyer had stated that it
would close on sunday. It will definitely be open until Monday at 1
p.m. Hope to see you there! Thank you.

P.S. If anyone has any questions, comments etcetera, they can e-mail
them to me and I will pass them on to Baroness Aryanna Hawkins.

Gerlach Wiesengrund
jhdavis@ix.netcom.com