Angel Sword (Was: Md. Ren. Faire

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Elizabeth Urbanik wrote:
>
> Yes, Elenore, it started this past weekend.  My feet are very
> sore from standing up and teaching juggling for approx. six
> hours straight. :-)
>  Angel sword is not there this year, so we couldn't go in and drool
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> over their swords.

> In service,
> Lord Kendrick Wayfarer

Not a major loss to my mind. A lot of their "hand-forged" stuff is
drop-forged in Mexico and then marked up 200-500%. Their staff also is
strongly reminiscent of vacuum-cleaner salesmen, personality-wise...

						--Erich

Dexter C. Guptill        | Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld | Dexter Guptill, Cmdr   |
American Fed of Teachers | Stierbach, Atlantia     | 49th VA Vol Inf, CSA   |
Disclaimer: This is me, not AFT. They'd freak over some of my opinions...:-)|