FYI: CFP: Middle Ages in Contemporary Pop Culture

Good gentles,

	This was sent to me this morning by a friend.  It seemed of interest to
our populace, so I thought I would forward it along to the List!

	BTW, the Storvik Post-Pennsic Revel was a lot of fun!  Thanks unto
Corun and Brenna, and the populace of Storvik, for a very nice evening of
singing, dancing, and food!

	vivat!

	Cheers,
	Meli