Lost/found

Greetings all!
I'm posting once again the list of items found during clean-up
at Camp Shawnee in July, after Sacred Stone's Novice Tourney.
You must email me or phone me if an item belongs to you; don't
come up to me at an event and say did you happen to bring... My
phone number is in the Acorn. Here 'tis:

one metal tankard about six or seven inches tall, with a green
	ribbon tied onto the handle;
one small wooden bowl;
one orange plastic container with a white lid.

Two months down, four to go until this stuff becomes property
of myself or the Shire, so please help me out!

In service,
Elenore Spyrling
Shire of Drachentor
eurbanik@leo.vsla.edu